Are you seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact in your local community?
Do you possess qualities such as compassion, approachability, and unwavering trustworthiness?
Have you had the privilege of gaining valuable experience in the field of caregiving?
Join us in a fulfilling and rewarding career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others.
Westbank Care Home is a CQC registered care home with a Good rating. The home is elegantly styled which provides beautiful open plan living accommodation for all of our residents, the home provides excellent care for up to 40 older people.
The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential care, nursing care or who are living with dementia and other complex conditions.
We are seeking Care givers to join our friendly team, at Westbank Care Home, in Borough Green, Kent.
We currently offer flexible contracted hours 12, 24, 36, 48, inclusive of weekend work.
Hourly rate: £11.50 per hour.
What does the job role involve?
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Caring and supporting our amazing residents in their journey with Aurem Care.
- Providing personal care, social support and making impactful and heartwarming memories.
- Ensuring the needs of our residents are met through the use of our electronic care platform “Nourish”
- Working within a committed team
- Showing positive caring values in all aspects of practice
- Any ad hoc duties to meet service delivery for our residents.
What makes a successful candidate:
- Enthusiastic about providing care
- Great values and compassion for supporting people
- Experience is an advantage, but not necessary, as full support and training will be provided
- You will be able to work well as part of a team and independently showing creativity and passion for the work you do
- Great communication skills
- Be able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Engage well with people we support in their continuing interests and supporting positive experiences
What can we offer you in return for your hardwork and commitment?
- A welcome bonus of £500 (with certain conditions)
- Full and Part time contract’s available with flexible hours
- Day and night shifts
- 12, 24, 36 ,48 hours per week , (bank options also available)
- Working hours: 8am – 8pm, 8pm – 8am, including weekend work
- Paid breaks
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Life insurance
- Free DBS (T & C’s apply)
- Free or discounted meals
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Wagestream – Same-day pay
- Our employee assist programme – healthcare and mental health support
- Free in house training via our elearning platform, your Hippo, in addition to our fully funded apprenticeship courses.
- Yearly salary review
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Being part of an organisation where empowering and valuing our people is fundamental to everything we do
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play an important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived and embraced every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are values that resonate with you and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference to the lives of our amazing residents, then we want to hear from you now!