Are you looking to work locally?
Are you caring, personable and trustworthy?
Do you have or want care experience?
Hillcrest has been a care home since 1988, it cares for clients with both Residential and Dementia needs and provides excellent care for up to 32 older people.
The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential care or who are living with dementia and other complex conditions.
We are seeking an experienced and hard working Care Assistant to join our friendly team at Hillcrest Care Home, which is based in Frodsham, Cheshire.
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent.
- Help them with their everyday difficulties arising from their memory problems or physical health.
- To encourage and support them in all aspects of their daily living, which will include washing, dressing and continence.
- Assisting them with serving meals and drinks and feed residents who are unable to feed themselves
- Ensuring care plans are followed, records are completed using our electronic care platform “Nourish” and work as a committed team member and all other tasks involved in the job role.
A successful candidate:
- You will be enthusiastic about providing care
- You will have great values and compassion for supporting people
- You will be able to work well as part of a team and independently showing creativity and passion for the work you do
- You will develop good communication skills that ensure great care
- You will be able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities to ensure great care and team working
- You will engage the people we support in their continuing interests and supporting positive experiences
What we can offer:
- A welcome bonus of £300 (T & C’s apply)
- Opportunity to work in a truly committed team
- Part time contract’s available
- Option of day or night shifts
- 16 – 24 hours available per week (Flexible Part time or bank options also available!)
- Working hours: 8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am, including weekend work
- Pay: £10.90 per hour
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Free DBS (T & C’s apply)
- Free or discounted meals
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- Support with professional development , such as NVQ and with ongoing Training and Development
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are your values too and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference to the lives of our residents, then we want to hear from you.
AUREM Care – Ambitious, Unique, Respectful, Engaging, Meaningful
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Care home: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person