Are you seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact in your local community?
Do you possess qualities such as compassion, approachability, and unwavering trustworthiness?
Have you had the privilege of gaining valuable experience in the field of caregiving?
Join us in a fulfilling and rewarding career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others.
Hillcrest has been a care home since 1988, it cares for clients with both Residential and Dementia needs and provides excellent care for up to 32 older people.
The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential care or who are living with dementia and other complex conditions.
We are seeking Care givers to join our friendly team, at Hillcrest Care Home, in Frodsham, Cheshire.
We currently offer flexible contracted hours 18, 24, 36, 40, inclusive of weekend work.
Hourly rate: £10.90 per hour.
What does the job role involve?
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Caring and supporting our amazing residents in their journey with Aurem Care.
- Providing personal care, social support and making impactful and heartwarming memories.
- Ensuring the needs of our residents are met through the use of our electronic care platform “Nourish”
- Working within a committed team
- Showing positive caring values in all aspects of practice
- Any ad hoc duties to meet service delivery for our residents.
What makes a successful candidate:
- Enthusiastic about providing care
- Great values and compassion for supporting people
- Experience is an advantage, but not necessary, as full support and training will be provided
- You will be able to work well as part of a team and independently showing creativity and passion for the work you do
- Great communication skills
- Be able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Engage well with people we support in their continuing interests and supporting positive experiences
What can we offer you in return for your hardwork and commitment?
- A welcome bonus of £300 (T & C’s apply)
- Full and part time contracts on offer
- Day shifts
- 18 – 40 hours available per week (bank options also available!)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Free DBS (T & C’s apply)
- Free or discounted meals
- Free in house training via our elearning platform, your Hippo, in addition to our fully funded apprenticeship courses.
- Yearly salary review
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Being part of an organisation where empowering and valuing our people is fundamental to everything we do
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are values that resonate with you and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference to the lives of our residents, then we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: £10.90 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Care home: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person