Are you an experienced Clinical Quality Manager and ready for a new challenge?
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Clinical Quality Manager to support our Care Homes.
We are a residential and Nursing care provider with a portfolio of homes across the UK and Scotland which is rapidly expanding!
As a business we are continuously trying to improve processes for our employees, and clients and this role will contribute to this.
The role will include National Travel, overnight stays, and time away from home. This is a high-profile role within the organisation and will involve multi stakeholder engagement.
Overview of the role:
This role is responsible for implementing and maintaining a vision and plan for providing quality outcomes for our residents in collaboration with the leadership team and other employees. The Quality Manager will promote and oversee performance improvement activities that support achieving quality benchmarks and in doing so, will also promote the use of technology within the services.
- To lead on quality within Aurem Care and support strategic roles in relation to quality assurance through the delivery of the quality assurance framework.
- To work closely with heads of departments to further develop clinical governance and risk management processes in line with acknowledged best practice.
- To work with all sites to ensure that there is a common agenda on quality and governance to maintain strong service improvement.
- Work to fulfil legislative and mandatory compliance with internal and external standards.
- To support Home Managers, ensuring that clinical and quality governance reaches above expected service level standards, through local quality assurance audits and robust action plans.
- Ensure that issues of unsafe or poor-quality practice and service are rapidly identified and addressed through governance processes, and through assessment of trend analysis and quality data; ensuring any serious risks are escalated to the Head of Quality and Governance.
- Operate in an open, honest, and transparent way, with a can-do approach.
- Effectively create and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Where necessary, investigate complaints on behalf of Aurem Care in line with our policies and procedures and provide robust feedback as required.
- Ensure that medicines are managed appropriately within the services in line with national guidance and internal policies and procedures.
Plus all other duties involved with the role.
- Previous experience as a Clinical Quality Manager
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a active NMC pin or NVQ Level 4 in Care/Leadership and Management
- Must have comprehensive understanding national minimum standards, CQC and Care Inspectorate regulations.
- Prior knowledge and experience of working within nursing and residential services.
- Have experience of managing relationships with central functions and operations
- The ability to manage a busy workload and prioritize tasks on own initiative, working to tight deadline
- Highly motivated and good communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in word processing, database use and spreadsheet applications.
- Able to travel to our Care Homes
There are many great reasons to join our team and what we can offer:
- Great opportunities for further training and development
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Salary: £50,000 per annum
- £3,000 car allowance (Travel to our care homes)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A supportive culture where staff feedback is highly valued and regular supervisions with line managers are conducted
- Working within a great company and team that promotes its values through everything we do
- Long service awards
Why Join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are your values too and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference to the lives of our residents, then we want to hear from you.
AUREM Care – Ambitious, Unique, Respectful, Engaging, Meaningful