Are you an experienced Home Manager looking for a new challenge within the care sector?
We are seeking a dynamic individual who knows what great care looks like and can lead with passion to support one of our homes which is based in North Finchley, Kenwood Care Home.
This is a great opportunity to join Aurem Care who will support you in your role and in your career as the company grows.
About Aurem Care
We are a residential and Nursing care provider with homes across the UK and Scotland, we are proud to provide the highest levels of care throughout our homes.
We have a hands-on approach to care home management and ambitious growth plans for the future.
Job Responsibilities include:
- To manage and support a competent and highly driven teams; providing the environment which allows support and development of skills effectively
- Work in tandem with the Operations Team, the Deputy Manager and senior care staff to deliver high quality care standards within your home through regular meetings
- Anticipate problems/needs and resolve these in a proactive, independent manner whilst ensuring effective communication
- To promote Residents Rights at all times by ensuring all staff have completed their mandatory training.
- Build positive customer relationships and develop the homes relations with relatives, applying a proactive approach to understanding customer needs
- Effectively manage risk to ensure compliance with standards and customer safety at all times
- Liaise closely with all Regulatory bodies in order to build effective relationships. Ensure any requests for information from such Regulatory bodies are responded to promptly
- Conduct competency assessments for key members of the team as and when required, working within personal capabilities and competence
- Understand and support policies and procedures of Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- Maintain excellent relationships within the region and also with external agencies to build and maintain a positive reputation in the local community
- Drive continuous improvement and support the agreed innovations and technological advances where appropriate
- To ensure compliance with all aspects of employment legislation, personnel checks, references and Disclosure & Barring Service requirements
- To maintain and develop staff training, appraisals and supervision
- To ensure assessments of all prospective Residents are carried out prior to admission
A successful candidate:
- Previously experience as a Home Manager within the health care sector
- Excellent leadership skills and manging teams
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Highly motivated and excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What can we offer you in return for your hardwork and commitment?
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Salary: £60k per annum
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Wagestream – Same-day pay scheme
- Wellbeing support: Our employee assist programme Health Assured gives you healthcare and mental health support
- Free training: Passion for training and development, you will have access to free in house training via our elearning platform, your Hippo, in addition to our fully funded apprenticeship courses
- Working within a great company and team that promotes its values through everything we do
- Long service awards
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are values that resonate with you and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference, then we want to hear from you!