Are you an experienced Learning & Development Business Partner looking for a new challenge within the care sector?
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is passionate about facilitating and helping people to learn and develop within the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join Aurem Care who will support you in your role and in your career as the company grows.
About Aurem Care
We are a residential and Nursing care provider with homes across the UK and Scotland, we are proud to provide the highest levels of care throughout our homes.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Support with the Implementation and evaluation of training needs analysis
- Development and execution of L&D strategy and programmes based on organisational needs
- Facilitate and deliver online and in-person training sessions
- Create training development and career pathways
- Create the yearly training plan
- Identify skills gaps in the current training offerings
- Track learning effectiveness
- Collaborating with employees and managers to support career development
- Implementation of a group wide Positive Behaviour Support programme
A successful candidate:
- Knowledge of and experience working in the care sector (essential)
- Understanding of what makes a successful learning programme (essential)
- Innovative in their methods and content creation both for in-person and e-learning (essential)
- Excellent communication skills to partner with and deliver to stakeholders across the organisation (essential)
- Hold a recognised training qualification such as an AET or PTLLS
What can we offer you in return for your hardwork and commitment?
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Salary: £42k – £45k per annum based on experience
- Hybrid role – Includes travelling to Aurem care homes
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Wagestream – Same-day pay scheme
- Wellbeing support: Our employee assist programme Health Assured gives you healthcare and mental health support
- Free in house training via our elearning platform, your Hippo, in addition to our fully funded apprenticeship courses.
- Being part of an organisation where empowering and valuing our people is fundamental to everything we do
- Long service awards
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are values that resonate with you and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference, then we want to hear from you!