Are you an experienced Operations Support Manager looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled Operations Support Manager to support our Care Homes.
We are a residential and Nursing care provider with a portfolio of homes across the UK and Scotland which is rapidly expanding!
As a business we are continuously trying to improve processes for our employees, and clients and this role will contribute to this.
The role will include national travel, overnight stays, and time away from home. This is a high-profile role within the organisation and will involve multi stakeholder engagement.
Care/Quality and Service Improvement
- Ensure that there is a robust plan in place for support for any service that you are managing, utilising existing teams and divisional support teams as required
- Ensure compliance with internal compliance reporting, including upwards and downs reporting if improvements made etc.
- Identify, action and impairment control measures for risk, ensuing that any serious risks are escalated to the senior leadership team
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships and family relationships as required
- Investigate any complaints, conduct issues in partnership with the HR function and provide robust feedback/actions as required
- Lead on referral activity for the service, ensuing robust assessments take place, may also include leading on new services or repurpose of existing service.
- Identify opportunities for business development and link with Business Development colleagues, ensuring new service provisions and also a referral pipeline
- Support the Operations Director to increase the number of available beds across the group.
- Ensure that staff are supported, recruited and managed in line with Aurem Policy and Procedure, and are managed in line with budget expectations. This will include ensuring sufficient staffing is made available, and Rotas planned 4 weeks in advance.
- Ensure the smooth transition and induction of new Registered Managers.
- Consideration to be given to multi-site management, and managing different managers as directed by the Operations Director
- Manage staff performance in line with expectations, linking with divisional HR support functions as required, and that staff have required training and have the skills to meet the expectation of the role through linking with Learning and Development
Plus all other duties involved with the role.
- Previous experience as a Operations Support Manager
- Working to deadlines and the meeting and exceeding of KPi’s
- Have experience of managing relationships with central functions and operations
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial principles and practices.
- Good understanding of P&L structure and budget management.
- The ability to manage a busy workload and prioritize tasks on own initiative, working to tight deadline
- Excellent leadership skills
- Highly motivated and good communication skills
- Able to travel
There are many great reasons to join our team and what we can offer:
- Great opportunities for further training and development
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Salary: £50k
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A supportive culture where staff feedback is highly valued and regular supervisions with line managers are conducted
- Working within a great company and team that promotes its values through everything we do
- Long service awards
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are your values too and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference to the lives of our residents, then we want to hear from you.
AUREM Care – Ambitious, Unique, Respectful, Engaging, Meaningful