Are you an experienced Regional Director looking for a new challenge within the care sector?
We are seeking a dynamic individual who knows what great care looks like and can lead with passion to support our Home Managers and their teams.
This is a great opportunity to join Aurem Care who will support you in your role and in your career as the company grows.
About Aurem Care
We are a residential and Nursing care provider with homes across the UK and Scotland, we are proud to provide the highest levels of care throughout our homes.
We have a hands-on approach to care home management and ambitious growth plans for the future.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Operate all services to achieve GOOD or OUTSTANDING ratings with the CQC (or country specific equivalent) utilising internal audits.
- Achieve year on year improvements in resident satisfaction surveys
- Direct leadership, people management and career development of the Managers within a region.
- Exceed Regional EBITDAR and KPI measures with emphasis on appropriate occupancy, the eradication of agency and direct labour cost controls- including the management of absence.
- Matrix management of Regional support teams and partnership with Divisional support teams.
- Identify and propose the use of capex and resources to drive new revenue and quality improvements- ensuring a robust return on investment on any expenditure.
- Develop effective partnerships with key third party organisations e.g. Local Authorities, NHS, CQC always acting as an ambassador for Aurem Care.
- Create and maintain a culture of sharing best practice, collaborative working, communication and resource utilisation between geographically based teams- but also contribute on a companywide, and best practice nationally.
- Create a strategic plan for the geographic region, to ensure sustained growth and re-purposing of services where they may not be fit for purpose.
- Where a service may not be fit for purpose or have quality issues- ensure that a robust service improvement plan is implemented, using support functions as required.
A successful candidate:
- Previously worked as a Regional Director within the health care sector
- Experience of managing in a heavily regulated environment
- Excellent leadership skills and manging teams
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Highly motivated and excellent communication skills
- Confident in problem analysis
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be flexible with travelling
What can we offer you in return for your hardwork and commitment?
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Salary: £70k per annum
- Location: North region which incudes: Scotland, Cheshire, Derby, Lancashire
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Wagestream – Same-day pay scheme
- Wellbeing support: Our employee assist programme Health Assured gives you healthcare and mental health support
- Free training: Passion for training and development, you will have access to free in house training via our elearning platform, your Hippo, in addition to our fully funded apprenticeship courses
- Working within a great company and team that promotes its values through everything we do
- Long service awards
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are values that resonate with you and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference, then we want to hear from you!