Are you caring, personable and trustworthy?
Are you an experienced, committed, and caring Senior Care Assistant?
Westbank Care Home is a CQC registered care home with a Good rating. The home is elegantly styled which provides beautiful open plan living accommodation for all of our residents, the home provides excellent care for up to 40 older people.
The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential care, nursing care or who are living with dementia and other complex conditions
We are seeking an experienced and hard working Senior Care Assistant to join our friendly team at Westbank Care Home, which is based Borough Green Kent.
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent and to also:
- To supervise a group of care assistants.
- Providing guidance and support to other care assistants.
- Provide support to residents as defined in their care plan.
- To assist in the planning and monitoring of resident care.
- Ensure that rights of residents are recognised and acknowledged at all times.
- To assist in obtaining, transmitting and storing information relative to the delivery of care whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with care assistant induction programme and Core Training Programme
- To complete all other duties as per the senior care assistant job role
A successful candidate:
- Must have previous senior care experience
- NVQ in Health and Social care would be a advantage
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtains good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to work in a truly committed team
- £500 bonus scheme (T&C’s apply)
- Competitive Salary of £12 per hour
- Plus 1 hour paid break
- Full time contract on nights
- 36 hours per week
- Working hours: 8pm – 8am
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Free DBS (T & C’s apply)
- Free onsite parking
- Free or discounted meals
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
Why join us?
Aurem Care homes are all about people caring about people, we believe our care homes should be happy homes for loved ones.
Our team play a important role in our homes, to ensure that our values are lived every day.
Diversity, Integrity, Fun, Committed and Connecting
If these are your values too and you’re looking for a rewarding job in making a real difference to the lives of our residents, then we want to hear from you.
AUREM Care – Ambitious, Unique, Respectful, Engaging, Meaningful
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- providing care: 1 year (required)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person