Are you looking to work locally?
Are you caring, personable and trustworthy?
Are you an experienced, committed, and caring Senior Care Assistant?
Lostock Lodge cares for clients with both Residential and Dementia needs and provides excellent care for up to 27 older people.
The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential care or who are living with dementia and other complex conditions.
We are seeking an experienced and hard working Senior Care Assistant to join our friendly team at Lostock Lodge Care Home, which is based in Preston, Lancashire.
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent and to also:
- To supervise a group of care assistants.
- Providing guidance and support to other care assistants.
- Provide support to residents as defined in their care plan.
- To assist in the planning and monitoring of resident care.
- Ensure that rights of residents are recognised and acknowledged at all times.
- To assist in obtaining, transmitting and storing information relative to the delivery of care whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with care assistant induction programme and Core Training Programme
- To complete all other duties as per the senior care assistant job role
A successful candidate:
- Must have previous senior care experience
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care is a necessary
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtains good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
What we can offer:
- A welcome bonus of £300 (T & C’s apply)
- Opportunity to work in a truly committed team
- Competitive Salary of £12.07 per hour
- Part time contract
- 30 hours per week on average
- Working days and times will include day, evening and weekend shifts: 8am – 1pm, 1pm – 6pm, 6pm – 10pm
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Free DBS (T & C’s apply)
- Free onsite parking
- Free or discounted meals
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
Why join us?
Our team play a crucial role the lives of our care homes, and our residents. Our team ensure that our values are lived, every day.
Aurem Care – Integrity, Fun, Diversity, Connecting and Committed.
If these are your values too, you believe in the power of kindness and making and changing lives, and you want to join us in making a real difference to our ‘Hailsham family’, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: £12.07 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- providing care: 1 year (required)
- NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person